We stand here right now
Are proud to be one of the croud
We are not anyone, we are a special one
And have much fun
Life is here
No need to fear
Be happy, be proud
You are chosen to be one special one out of the croud
Live right now 🙂
Thank you so much for nominating me Kate at Kate Talks About Books!
The idea of this award is to promote new and obscure blogs to help them gain readers and followers.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions from the individual who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers (with under 200 followers) and come up with your own 11 questions. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
- Inform your nominee on being nominated.
- If you could be transported into a book which would it be and why?
I would like to be transported into the books of Eragon. They are one of my favorite ones. I would like to be transported in it, because it would be great if there was a dragon, who would choose me and would have this special connection to me and my thoughts. This connection fascinated me from the beginning on.
- Kindle or hard copy?
I prefer hard copy, because I like the covers of books very much. I also prefer it, because it is great to have a little libary of books I have read.
- What is your favourite fairytale?
When I was younger my favourite fairytale was snow white. Today I do not have a favourite one anymore.
- Have you ever wanted to write your own novel/ piece? If so, what inspired you to start writing?
I thought about it a few times. But I am not good in writing longer texts. That’s why I keep on writing shorter ones.
- Is there a character you truly hate?
In a story there are mostly characters, who act in a way I do not like. But they are in it to make the story more exciting. I do not hate them but I do not like them either.
- What is your favourite book? Why?
My favourite book is the one I mentioned in my first answer of the questions. It is Eragon. I like the fantasy world and the story is also well written by the author Christopher Paolini!
- Do you prefer short stories, poetry or novels?
It is up to how much time I am able to spend on it. I love reading novels, because they catch me very easily and I love to be cought in it. In my opinion it is one of the most important things, which make a novel a fascinating and good one! Mostly I read poetry, because they inspire me and my writings. I prefer them both novels and poetry.
- If you could time travel, where would you go and why?
If I could time travel, I would never use the chance to time travel! It is because I believe in it that every person is supposed to live in her/ his time. This time would be badly influenced if the person was able to time travel. It would not only influence her/his own time, but also the time he or she would travel to. That is why I would not travel into another time.
- What do you think about the idea of leaving books in public places for others to read? Would you do this?
The idea seems to be good. But I think that most people would not be interested in it. I would not leave a book outside for others, because time goes by and there might be a time when I want to read the book again.
- Are your books well loved/ dog eared and spine bent or kept in pristine condition?
Most of my books are in good conditions. It is important for me.
- Have you ever had a book signed by the author? If so what was it? If not, who would you want to sign your book?
I have never had a book signed by the author. It would be great if one day Christopher Paolini would sign one of my books of Eragon!
I want to nominate:
Life Through My Eyes
Let’s make some memories
The Light Of Leah
Mr Tyler Knight
It is your turn now. Have fun! Here are your questions:
- What was your inspiration to start blogging?
- Who is your favourite blogger/ are your favourite bloggers?
- What are your favourite topics you write about? And why?
- Do you want to reach anything with your blog? What are your goals?
- What are your favourite activities?
- Are you a realist or a dreamer? And why?
- Is there anything special in nature you would like to see?
- Do you want to travel the world or are you someone, who is happy in her/his country?
- What is your favourite animal?
- Which kind of music do you like most?
- What means time to you?
I am looking forward to reading your answers 🙂